Providing our customers with an exceptional experience starts with our exceptional people. After all, we supply our customers with some of the best heavy equipment available so it only makes sense to hire the best people available to support that equipment. We're proud of our team and always looking for more people who have similar passion & experience with heavy equipment. If that's you - have a look at the job vacancies below and apply!
Service Support Manager
We're looking for an experienced and qualified Service Support Manager for immediate hire. This position offers competitive compensation and benefits. Our company represents several leading brands of construction equipment - JCB, LeeBoy, JLG and SkyTrak just to name a few! We are looking for somebody to manage and grow the existing service business.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in the repair and maintenance of heavy equipment. Experience with brands such as JCB, LeeBoy, Rosco, SkyTrak and JLG is a plus.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the execution of the following functions:
· Directing efforts of Service Department
· Execution of all administration of Service Department
· Managing reports (open docs/ warranty receivables/ labor distribution)
· Maintaining rental ready fleets and transportation
· Increasing and promoting retail service work
· Managing and directing ongoing training of technicians
· Maximizing warranty reimbursement
· Identifying and reporting “red flag” issues promptly to the management group
· Managing expenses via Service Monthly Income statements
· Personnel - new hires and/or changes
· Streamlining processes to acheive efficiencies
· Maintain active relationships with manufacturer Service Representatives
· All other duties assigned by the Management Team
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com